Sunday, August 31, 2008

Anticipating Sydney..!

Sydney Harbor Bridge


Sydney Opera House


Sydney....Here I will come..! Opera House, Sydney Harbor Bridge..is within my sight soon..!Just booked a return ticket today to Sydney....Its my motivation to study hard...! Study hard..and then, PLAY HARD!.. Had been spending the whole study free week with assignments....haiz..

Was surfing the net few days ago and I noticed Virgin has its birthday sales...and offers cheap tickets to Sydney. Since Chee Shing is still there, better grab this chance to visit Sydney this time so that accomodation costs can be saved..Called him, confirmed when he finished exams and also accomodation availaibility, and there I go...booking the tickets after getting clearance from mum!..Again, thanks to my parents for the opportunity to visit Sydney..! Its an added opportunity given to me by them besides for studying in Perth..! Thanks!


Leaving Perth by 0000hrs, 22nd Nov 2008, which is right the next day of the last day of the exam week. Dont know when is the last paper, so book after the week to play safe.


Will be coming back to Perth by 26th Nov 2008, 0915 hrs Sydney time, with Chee Shing following me back, for a visit to Perth...! What a nice arrangement..


Fare for a single way is AUD168.00, and I played my part in conserving the environment by contributing in the Carbon Offset tax, which costs me around AUD5.43 ! Active contribution yeah!...First time I saw airline doing this, so why not play my part since I live in this Earth..

This trip will be my motivation to study hard during the semester and play hard as well after the exams..Pray hard for God's blessing so that I am blessed with his strength and wisdom to pass through everything well.!


Travel Itenary - Looks like AirAsia's right?


My Little contribution towards environment conservation....
Glad that I am able to contribute a little towards environmental conservation....Well done Virgin Airlines...

But before all the excitement, I will have to go through all these:
12 Sept - Marketing Research Individual Assignment
17 Sept - Quantitative Modelling Mid Term Test
19 Sept - Sales Management Presentation
22 Sept - International Marketing Presentation
20 Oct - International Marketing Feasibility Study report
24 Oct - Quantitative Modelling Assignment
31 Oct - Marketing Research Report (BIG PROJECT!!)
10-21 Nov - Final Exams Period...
22 NOV - SYDNEY!
???? Dec - Back to Kuching
Hope everything goes on well.....and comes the excitement... Thanks again to my parents...

0 comments: