Thursday, August 28, 2008

27th August 2008....The day Lilo left us all

Remembering the day when Lilo was just brought back by sister. She was so small and was brought back in a paper box. All she knows is to look at you from inside the box with its innocent eyes.

First night with us, she made noise while I was watching television downstairs. And so I went out to see what happened. Gave her some milk and there she goes, quietly drinking and went back to sleep....She didnt even know how to walk properly that time, what more to say run?

And so I went to Sabah...for a few days.. By the time I am back, she is much more bigger in size. Can you imagine how fast she grows? She started to like to hug ppl's leg whenever u walk near her. Whenever we have meals in the kitchen, she will sit at the doorstep, looking at you as if she is asking for food.

Only managed to saw her for a few days, not up to a week I supposed, I left for Perth...In my memory, she is still that small, that cute and innocent. But, yesterday, I got the news from my sister that she has left us all. I was in the library at that time. Cant control my emotion, tears began to fill my eyes. I just dont know how to describe how I felt to get to know that she has left. Its like my day is blown...no more mood to carry on doing things... We are all sad...even my neighbours are sad...and my neighbour's daughter even cried...haiz....
Why she left, I wouldnt want to mention it anymore..Though I am as furious as my sister, for how she died, nothing much can be done. THe only thing I can say is, she will always be in our memory...so cute so innocent naive dog. Lilo...You will always be in our hearts...
My sister did post a post about her too. Do go the link beside for her blog.
These are some of the pictures of Lilo...


Super dog...Got catch to bath early in the morning..see so innocent look...That piece of cloth is the cloth she bite..dono where she got that from..so my kakak tied it on her..

So long Lilo......You'll be in our hearts...

1 comments:

!dA アイダ said...

oh dear, im so sad to hear that...even i never meet Lilo, i was really looking forward to go ur house and play with this cute superdog...im so sorry to hear it...do cheer up!~