Saturday, August 30, 2008

Replenishment from Kuching....& Happy Independence Day

Received two boxes of stuffs from Kuching last Saturday...Itr brought over by my sis of course, not posted over...

These 2 boxes is gonna save me lots of money buying shampoo, soap and toothpaste and stationary here..Aud15 for a bottle of shampoo? I rather stock more from Malaysia..after all it serves the same purpose..

In addition, I've got herbs...so many packets of bak kut teh..and herbs.. Guess wads in the box of Nutrilife? 2 boxes of that consists of 12 pcs of MOONCAKE!..hahaz..at least i got some to eat during Mid Autumn Festival...though its not autumn here..its gonna be spring.. Thanks mum for packing and sending all these over here...

Here are the things I got...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've also been jogging down to city once in a while...but its 3 times for this week since its study free week and I've got lots of time to manipulate..Its 9.5km to jog down to Esplanade Busport and I'll catch a bus back...Healthy yeah? Took my camera with me last week during the jog to shoot some pictures...Too bad its not during sunset..Else the sky would be nice..Did took some with my phone during other sunset jogs..but I guess it wont be nice..and I'm lazy to upload those too.. I havent got my 18-200mm back..so the angles for these pictures is kinda narrow..cause its shot with the 50mm f1.8

1. Some dono what flowers on the track...
Photobucket

2. On the way.
Photobucket

3. Jog track..beside highway and the Swan River
Photobucket

4. Why its called Swan River? Notice those swans?
Photobucket

5. Busport is nearing..
Photobucket

6. Esplanade Busport - Catching Transperth Route 30 to Salter Point back to my place
Photobucket

7. I like this shot the most..!
Photobucket

Besides some pictures shot during jogging, I've got some taken during a market visit to Subiaco market..Vege and fruits there are so cheap..compared to Coles..

1. Fruits on sale...can only see apple..the rest are blurred..
Photobucket

2. Vegetables on sale..
Photobucket

3. Flowers are on sale too..!
Photobucket

These are basically pictures I've got for the time being....I really hope I'll get my lens back within next week...! Spring is coming and there are just so many flowers around to shoot..! Dont wanna miss it..

Since I am posting this at the eve of our Independence day, I'd just like to wish all Malaysians a Happy Independence Day..! I know this year the celebration mood might be low as compared to previous years as the inflation rate increases and people are burdened...
I love Malaysia...but..stop all those political crap..!its making everyone sick...I know everyone is corrupted..but stay corrupt and do your work to ensure everyone is happy..!No human in this world commit no sin..! Work harder and do what you people elected are elected for..no matter is PAS, DAP, PAKATAN or BN...whoever governs, nobody cares..! Its just our life that we cares..Provide us with a good living environment, less crime and we'll vote for you...Dont make empty and stupid promises...Lowering fuel price is a stupid and empty promise..Unless we are Saudi Arab or Iraq or Brunei..!

0 comments: