Thursday, June 11, 2009

Vision

No Vision in Life, in any initiative = Failure. Do I have mine? Yea..of course..


If you fail to plan, you plan to FAIL. Same happens in life as well as in any initiative I am to undertake in this short life of mine. 

Its exams period and here I am studying with a relaxing schedule, not compressed but rather decompressed. The decompression is done weeks before even the start of study week. Right after finishing off my assignments, and it was a week ahead of schedule, I started off my revision. And now, I've completed most of it, except for the last paper. 

The Monday few days before was really a great joke for me. I always thought Analytical Marketing paper was on Monday, 8th June 2009. I did double and triple check before the exams. Unfortunately, only by then I realize the difference between 'see' and 'look'. I choose to 'see' only. THe initial timetable was scheduled on 8th June. When I recheck the schedule, I only 'see' Monday, time and venue. All matches and I assume it to be correct.

When I walk into the exam hall, 10 minutes earlier on Monday, preparing to sit for Analytical Marketing unit, I was given the greatest shock in my life. People are already sitting in their seat busy doing their paper already. But what shocked me more is the alien faces, so different from my classmates!!. The examiner then asked me to leave the hall. I was standing alone, facing heaps of students, some looking at me and was asked to leave. I was loaded with question marks and anxiety. Have I missed the exams?? I came out, rechecked the venue and its still correct. Time was also correct. Then what caught my eye is the date... Its 15th June. Not 8th JUNE!!! Bloody joke... 

But well, I was lucky as it was postponed a week later. Means preparation is already done earlier on. Basically, I am only left with the last unit now due on Thursday, Purchasing and Procurement and the good thing is, its open book..! I just love open books exams!.. 

The result of being overly confident!..Too early prepared.

Despite all the great feelings of being on schedule, my wisdom tooth is really a pain in the arse since Tuesday!.. Makes me moodless to do any study and end up watching drama whole day long!!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

lolx..didnt they give earlier notice of exam date changes? anyway, how's ur wisdom tooth? can get antibiotic fr dentist, will feel more at ease after proper medication. take care n good luck for exam =)