Friday, June 19, 2009

An Official end to my 2nd Semester in Curtin

Having finished the last paper of Purchasing and Procurement on Thursday, its an official end to my 2nd semester in Curtin, Perth. This semester was unusually different compared to the previous semester. Lifestyle was unusually different with more activities, been to more places as compared to before and of course as time passes, friends increased. 


Perhaps its because I wasnt working part time this semester and I've being cut from drama downloading, I just felt that slacking is bothering me this semester. Perhaps its just because of too much free time I have, not doing anything. I know that I've genuinely been slacking in the 2nd half of the semester. The 'umph' is just missing. But well, I do hope that I will perform well in consideration of the allowance for overloading next semester.

Life isnt easy, making a life is even more difficult. I'm again being grateful to my parents for the opportunity to study here. Without them, I'm nothing. I'm also grateful for all the friends that I have here. All the times we spent together, be it working together in group assignments, happy times spent together and also other problems we have overcome together. Every moment is worth cherishing and remembering. 

People walk in and out of our life. Only true friends leaves footprint in our heart. I guess I'm being filled with much footprints, enough to make a wonderful life already. 

Being back in Kuching doesn't means all play and no work or the other way round. I'll try my best to juggle between work and play to spend quality time with my family and also friends while finishing all the pre-planned work.

I'll be leaving Perth, for another new month of life back in Kuching in T-minus 60mins.

Will be staying in SIngapore till 23rd June though before leaving back to Kuching. Till then..See yea all!.. 

Praying hard I wont have any swine flu patients on-board the same flight later.

Singapore, here I come..!

0 comments: