Monday, June 29, 2009

FlashBack

I was at Kuching Airport waiting to pick up my dad from a delayed flight from KL. The flight was delayed from its original take off time of 6.40p.m. to 10.40p.m. due to some technical error according to the pilot. Thumbs up for the pilot for not compromising safety!.. 


Scooping a Sundae in front of the arrival gate, with an eye on the arrival and another on my car parked on the legendary 'yellow line', I noticed 2 UNIMAS student representative holding a card mentioning 'UNIMAS'. This gives me a strong recall of memory of me being in the same situation at Penang back in 2006, with heaps of student representatives holding card saying "USM". Its really a journey back then. Recapping, its already 3 full years and me graduated should I've not changed university!... What a journey of life I've got. This reminds me the good old days of carefree and enjoyment. Well, part and parcel of life.

Yes, I'm back in Kuching from Perth since Tuesday without being quarantined. As usual, my time back here is totally dedicated to work but of course a bit of free time to catch up with friends and party. My sleeping hours had been drastically cut from 12/13 hours to 5/6 hours after getting back here. Still adapting though. Lots of initiative to be implemented this time round. So far, only 1 had been implemented with others being in progress. 

I've got a new lens added to my armada of lenses after the stop in Singapore before getting back here. Its a Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC HSM. It's RM500 lower in price compared to Malaysia. So, get your lenses from SIngapore if you want a better deal!! 

I've got heaps of picture to be posted but...I've got no software to resize and process those pictures taken as my usual laptop has died....Posting will be done once I've acquired the software. 

Till then...

0 comments: