Monday, January 05, 2009

Off to Singapore...

A short posting before I leave to Singapore in few hours time. Having not being able to blog before the year ends and while the year just started, I'll just leave a word here before my next long posting, fully loaded with pictures that I've shot during the first few days of the year and also the New Year Eve Gathering at my place before 2008 ends.

Well, I've just done my packing and getting myself ready to catch the flight to Singapore at 6.40p.m. later. I've uploaded some of the pictures that I've shot during the first few days of the year. Havent got the time to blog about it though. Let's see if I've got any chance to blog in Singapore. Gonna be a long boring trip for me I guess.

Last night was a night of surprises and discovery for me. Its really a review of the year 2006 for me.. Only last night I got to know the truth about ONE BIG OPPORTUNITY that I've failed to catch few years back. Life would be much more different than now if I've managed to grab hold of that chance. Well, I would say faith decides everything. Those whom are destined to be yours will be yours no matter what, else; put in countless effort will also result in nothing. I would only say that we really 檫肩而过. That's the only word and song that can describe what I felt after you told me everything. I guess 李圣杰's song 檫肩而过 can be best used to sing out how I feel now..Hahaz...Thank you so much for sharing all these. YOu know who you are!..hahaz..thanks!.. Take care though. You really made me rethink the path I should take for my coming situation decision. Let's see how things goes then.

Would want to write something abstract about all these when I get back or when I've got time. Afterall its a piece of memory worth remembering....

Till then, stay tuned for the coming posts of pictures...A Happy New Year of 2009 to all readers...May you all be blessed Richly!..

0 comments: