Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year Eve Gathering 2008

My apologies for this late posting. I'm 12 days behind time to post this up. Jus got back from Singapore yesterday night and I was kinda shocked to know that Kuching is experiencing flood everywhere for the past day and even today.

Well, coming back to the topic of this post. We organized a 'pot luck' session at my place on the 31st December 2008 to bid farewell to the year 2008 and welcome 2009. I dont know how many turned up but it was jus simply many!.. Quite an enjoyable session as we enjoyed sharing sessions, playing around and eat of course. I guess its not easy to to assemble and gather so many people around at the same time.

Well, let photos do the talking.

1. Time to fill our stomach!..We are all hungry after a long wait for ARDEN ANG!
Photobucket
2. Walao eh....similiar to pig eating?
Photobucket
3.
Photobucket


4.
Photobucket
5.
Photobucket
6.
Photobucket
7. Notice the same shirt? We're all Tomodachi...although I didnt wear...hahaz..
Photobucket
8.
Photobucket

9. Alvin ar....eat then massage ba...nice hor!..
Photobucket
10.
Photobucket
11.
Photobucket
12.
Photobucket
13. My best heng tai...
Photobucket
14.
Photobucket
15. Eh? Hamik kang tao eh? eng eng liaw.....
Photobucket

16.
Photobucket
17.
Photobucket
18.
Photobucket
19.
Photobucket
20.
Photobucket

I've made my new year resolution..! But its details are yet to be announced. Simply, I'm resolutionalized to study hard and get great results like the last sem throughout 2009 and graduate asap then start career..So long 2008. May 2009 be a richly blessed year with full of surprises and happiness...I pray for all and also me and my family of course...

Time and tide waits for NO MEN....2008 has became history, embrace and prepare ourselves to face challenges in this year of 2009....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

weiiiiiiiiiii...wat similar to pig eating???omg...i look so tam chia in tat pic =.=

Anonymous said...

best heng tai?not lao po meh??;P

JAnice_nEE said...

happy new year to everyone yea..nice gathering..keep in touch always yea..friends forever o..aiyo tyng and seesin must be too hungry liaw lo..cant wait to finish the food leh..haha..nice pic and sweet memory though..

vivi said...

i also want to join ..but sayang lo..i'm not in kuching that moment..sniff sniff..