Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Leaving Kuching for Perth

Finally, the day comes. 8th July 2008, 1050hrs I take off from Kuching, headed to Singapore, in transit for the flight to Perth on 1850 hours.

Sitting in the airport for 5 hours plus is really kinda relaxing for me. Seldom I have a chance to sit down and do nothing like this. Enjoying the crowd, typing with an Airbus A380 parked outside the glass right outside where I am sitting, while I am choosing pictures from Kinabalu trip to be posted is really a slow but relaxing process.

Everything happened in lightning speed. After finals, we started our training anticipating Kinabalu climb. Continued with Santubong Climb, and then at last, Kinabalu trip. Havent had I got a chance to take a breath for the next event, here I am, sitting in Changi airport, waiting to catch another flight to Perth, to embark on another journey of my life, continuing my studies there.

Many things had happened before the climb and after the climb, in which all of us cant help with it, I do believe our bond of friendship will always be that strong. Stay strong all of yea! ...Mention more on my next posting then.

Family and Friends whom I spend time with all these while are those I will miss the most when I am boarding the flight, heading towards a new destination. Looking forward towards a whole new challenge, new lifestyle and environment.

Till then, stay updated with the post on Kinabalu and Santubong climb.

3 comments:

Sze Jia said...

yo. good luck and all the best to you. =)

Aegis said...

yoo boss...
finally gt new post le..
hahax..
we all gonna miss u so much ooo..
going perth for wat ar??

Unknown said...

when u studyin at perth do not forget to write your blog... keep us all update with your life there ya...
all the best n good luck...
see ya year end...
god bless...