Saturday, July 12, 2008

In Perth currently!!!

Finally, I can say that I am in Perth now...Arrived here by midnight of 8th July 2008..Can still recall the ground temperature was only 12degrees. Thanks to Delia for fetching me up from the airport though its already 12am when I came out from the Customs checking. Unpacked everything that night.

Delia's mum and aunty was also here when I came. But they went back the midnight of the next day I came. Thanks for the treat by her mum at a Chinese restaurant in Northbridge..Manage to meet up with Sing Joo also that night before she flew back to Kuching. Met up with Audrey too last night at city since there is late night shopping in city...Havent seen her since she came to Perth after we finished form 5..! Lucky still can recognize her...

The next few days was just driving around, with Delia becoming my navigator, forcing me to memorize traffic rules and routes so I can drive mum around when she is back to Kuching on Sunday night. Mum and sister will be coming on 14th night. Really grateful for her to be so generous though I am bad at memorizing routes...I need maps and understanding, not memorizing...hahaz..Thanks Delia for bringing me around though! Thanks for your time and effort...

Life here....label it generally with one word...'BORED!!' its real bored here...nothing much to do..maybe its because I have no friends around yet..hope to expand my network soon though..so I wont be that bored...So used to busy life, with people and friends around and suddenly now I am alone here...with no friends, except delia, sing joo and audrey..omg..wonder how am I gonna spend time here for the next few days when delia is back to Kuching...talk to the wall again..same case as when I was in Penang...its really killing me..blogging, reading and walking around is the only thing I can do around here..Weekend is even worst...shops closes early and there is practically nothing to do...just stay at home and hibernate...

The coldness here is really the worst thing for me...I can hardly sweat here...which is out of my normal lifestyle...Everyday its cold like hell here...and I hate coldness more than the heat of the Sun...adui...

Rather than just complaining, there is also something good about Perth..Life here is so peaceful, quiet and organized..I would say its a nice place for retirement, enjoying life...Rules are strictly to be followed here...driving here is really hard for me to adapt as there is speed limits all around and speed cameras as well...Back in Kuching, speed as u can, as long as u dont bump into anything...Roads here are so smooth and straight that I think if this were to be built in Kuching, people will drive up to 160-180km/h!... Well, its a nice place for mummy to relax here I would say...away from the hectic life of work..spend a week or 2 here..But I doubt she can enjoy without worrying what is happening back there...

To Contact me:

My Australia Number : +61406364255

Address: 22/80 Clydesdale Street, Como, 6152 WA

Some pictures of the place I am staying..

1. 'Lot' 22, same as my Peace Road House number!
Photobucket

2. A view from outside to my place.
Photobucket

3. Outside view
Photobucket

4. Nice sunset view from my balcony..
Photobucket


Till then, stay tuned for Mt. Kinabalu climb posting...

1 comments:

!dA アイダ said...

wow..nice view of your "home" in perth...haha..it gives the feeling of mind soothing and peaceful atmosphere eh..haha...very nice..hope you can make urself comfortable and enjoy urself yea!!~keep warm!~