Monday, June 26, 2006

We Meet, We Part, Oceans and Continents may Keep Us All ApaRt, But FrienDship remains as strong as it is always are..



Life is really like a dream. We may have friends, whom we use to walk our lifes together with, those whom are always by our, giving us their fullest support when we are at our collapsing edge, some may have jus say 'hi' when we meet... lots of friends... but wadever it is, friends are really a part of my life, cant live without it i would say... we may have sweet and sour times together, but all these are the formula to strengthen the bond between us.. Some friends really leaves their footprint in out life eventhough the times we may have spend together may be short.. and for this, i would like to extend my special gratitude to my dearest friend, Calvin Chang, from Kelantan, the one whom i spend only half a year with or less than that in RIAM Institute of Technology, Miri. To me, he is a special friend to me.. where words have failed to describe this uniqueness of friendship among us.. He has spent his holidays with me and also Tommy in Kuching for around 3 weeks. Been to many places, with laughter and also cheer wherever he is.. On Monday, 19/06/06, result of UPU application has finally been released.. and this MAY be the calling to end to our friendship, as I wil be goin to USM to further my studies instead of continuing in Riam. But, as wad i have mentioned on my title, friendship is a bond where nothing can split it apart.. U have become part of our brotherhood my friend... though we will be goin our own path of life, but the bond of friendship will always be there... Brothers For Life!! take care my dear pal.. and make sure we keep in touch always.. I noe this is the las nite for me and Tommy to be in miri... everyone may seem to have a smile on the face... but deep in out hearts, the heavy feeling are which words cant tell.. sometimes keeping it is better than saying it out.. remember the song we sang together tat day? 'Peng you'? tats enuf to say it all... its really a blessing to have a friend like u pal.. so long.. take good care of urself...Brothers in our Band of Brothers.. take care.. till then..

0 comments: