Thursday, June 22, 2006

New StarT? Really a NeW StaRt...

Looking back wad i have did half a year ago? Is it a joke o something i should thank Him for it? for me, i really thank my parents for sending me to Riam Institute of Technology to do Automotive Mechatronics there within the las half of the year.. Wad i get then? ppl may get working experience but wad i learned for the past half a year was really great.. German language, engine, chassis, living experience especially when away from home, taking out the whole proton wira engine and the most important of all, i sat for City & Guilds paper for Engine 1 Chassis 1 and also Maths, Science and Communication. New STaRt? applied for Uni after i got my stpm result and i didnt really put any hope into it.. turn out, i was offered a place in USM to do Computer Science. This subject really bothers me as i am not quite confident bout the prospect of the course itself so i was thinking and cracking my head for a few days to decide whether to go USM o to stay on in Riam... considering all the factors, money involved, outcome of each Uni and also of course my parents view, finally i chosen USM... Com Sc is wad i like also all these while and jus cos its something tat evolved at a fast pace, i am worried bout its prospect.. but this phrase always gives me strength to do wad i think is kinda impossible "Victory Belongs to Those Who Believes In It The Most the Believes in It The LonGest" and for me, doin Com Sc and getting a deg for it is my goal within this 3 yrs.. Its a goal and a mission that must be accomplished. Its a New StARt for me as well within this year.. This year was really like a dream to me. Things changes like lighting bolt, too fast till its so hard to suit myself.. too many changes at a time.. But wadever is it, i think human a bound to change and those who are able to stay strong in the most extreme conditions are the ones who will prevail and suceed in life. Embarking upon a whole new journey of life without knowing where it leads is really like soldiers at war.. But Victory always will belongs to those who believes in it.. so, believe and not jus believe, work for it.. to all my friends out there, let roll!! rolling towards life excellence, towards a successful and quality life!! Congratulations and Good Luck to all of my friends who are about to embark upon a new journey of Life.. May God always be with all of you..

0 comments: