Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Start of a New Year.

Photobucket


Time passes and things are done gracefully. The time has come for me to embrace new challenges, the start of a new phase of life when I finish my studies by end of February.
Doing Business Capstone and Finance Introductory in Summer is no joke. Heavy workload with lots of readings to catch up with. But whatever it is, I hope that I can get through this well and conclude my period of studies in Curtin, Perth.

As for my new year resolution, frankly, I'm still in a dilemma now due to certain issues. So I wont set it until I sort it out by the end of January or perhaps mid February.

We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives... not looking for flaws, but for potential.
Ellen Goodman

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Expressly the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Calvin's said...

i don really understand what u meant tho...