Friday, January 08, 2010

Melbourne-Sydney Trip Day 9 @ Chee Shing's Graduation

Its no more in 2010 when I am posting this. The great year of 2009 has passed and I'm now embracing the new year of 2010 with high spirits!!.. I'm currently packed up with summer semester, pushing through my final 2 units for my undergraduate before I am officially done with studies as an undergraduate. However, graduation ceremony wont be in time in February and I'll need to get back by late September to attend my graduation.
Things are working out pretty fine for the new semester. Though busy, but life felt pretty satisfying. Everyday was like quite well spent! I was even recommended by the one of my lecturers to the post of Logistics Improvement Analyst in DuluxGroup. Went to the informal interview, meeting Anthony, the Logistics Manager of the company in WA and he was pretty happy with my resume. Fingers crossed for being shortlisted for interview. Being curious, I asked him about the annual pay as I'll need to weigh things out as in either to stay in Perth until next May when the contract ends or pack my bags and go back. Surprisingly, I was told an approx figure of annual salary of AUD47-50k!!..I guess that's pretty high for a fresh graduate!.. I'm in a dilemma though!..I wonder what would be my final decision should I'm granted the position!

Well, coming back to the trip photos. This post is mainly on my brother, Chee Shing's graduation ceremony. He was graduated in the University of Wollongong, in NSW. We were blessed with a clear sky that day, although its hot. Lots of shooting was done although I arent that professional...too bad. But it was on that day I handled both Canon and Nikon and it feels really great!.. I wish I could have a D300s with a 70-200mm f2.8. With that, I could have shot the stage ceremony sharply!

Here are some of the shots of the day..


1. See his happy face??
Photobucket

2. Haolien meh??
Photobucket

3.In the library
Photobucket

4.
Photobucket

5. like tua pek kong!
Photobucket

6.
Photobucket

7. Daddy's looking on the manifest
Photobucket

8.
Photobucket

9.
Photobucket

10.
Photobucket

11. Why is my camera in this photo??
Photobucket

12. Chee Shing and Brook
Photobucket

13.
Photobucket

14.
Photobucket

15.
Photobucket

16.
Photobucket

17.
Photobucket

18.
Photobucket

19.
Photobucket



20.
Photobucket

21.
Photobucket

22. This onwards was shot by my Nikon. Seriously, I like the color compared to Canon...
Photobucket

23.
Photobucket

24.
Photobucket

25.
Photobucket

26. Chee Shing and family.
Photobucket

27.
Photobucket

28.
Photobucket

29.
Photobucket

30. Some say I am a secondary school student with that clothes combination!
Photobucket

31.
Photobucket

32.
Photobucket

33.
Photobucket

34.
Photobucket

35.
Photobucket

36.
Photobucket

37.
Photobucket

38.
Photobucket

39. The boss with the umbrella!!
Photobucket

40.
Photobucket

41.
Photobucket


Comments??

0 comments: