Friday, April 25, 2008

Memories of Scouting Life

Attending the AGM recently makes me recall back those days when I was still a junior Scout. How I was invested, welcomed into the brotherhood of Scouting. Come to think of it, I had already been the BrotherHood of Scouting since 1996. Its more than a decade!...12 years to be exact.. Thats half of my life on this World.


Photobucket

Investiture, a ceremony every Scout have to go through. Welcome to the brotherhood of Scouting.

Photobucket

Salute, the basic manners of a Scout. Its basically our code of living and respect.

Photobucket

Awards achievements. Something to be proud of, worth remembering for a lifetime. Its through tests, camps and experience that we get to know everyone well, get to know the good and bad habits of everyone. Its the team work that counts and its the teamwork that gives me unforgettable experience, gain lifelong friends, brothers.

Photobucket

Stages of my Scouting life includes Cub Scout, Junior Scout, Senior Scout, Rovers and now Scouter. Here I am, with my lifelong friends, brothers in Scouting as shown above. We have our own way of life, thinking, work, jobs, profession. But, its during Scout activities, all of us seems to share the same passion, discuss the same topic. How unique is this? Our age varies from 20+ to 30+. Isnt this just so wonderful?

1 comments:

!dA アイダ said...

oWhh..i love the final pic!!haha..so nice! the Brotherhood..

Once a scout,always will be...
Once a brother,always will be...

hehe..cheers!~