Thursday, April 24, 2008

Being ahead of time.

Being ahead of time means to get things done before its due. It gives me the feeling of extra 'power' in my hand. Ability to manipulate time and do the things I want is only made possible when schedules are met, ahead of time. Although its not yet totally finished, I am quite comfortable with my condition of time management now. Being ahead of time, enables me to go for badminton 2 sessions since this week. As compared to the beginning of the semester, I guess I had not managed my time well, it really makes me felt sick and tired of chasing time, trying to keep myself in pace with datelines.!

Kept on questioning, why does everyone seems to have enough time while I seem to be lacking, despite the fact that God is very fair by giving everyone 24 hours?? Its how you manage time that matters. I have just learnt my lesson.

I was attracted to this question threw by my tutor yesterday. It sounds: 'Is time an asset to you, or is it an expense?'. This question really judge how a person spends his time. Spending time with benefits makes time an asset to that person, while a person spending time, out of boredom, just to kill time, it is an Expense.!

Too much expense is not good. When asset is less than expense, you have negative equity.! Its equivalent to making a loss.. Do you wanna be a loser?

Asset = Liability + Equity

Profit = Income-expense

Profit = asset

If you income is not enough to cover your expense, which means you are wasting more time than you are benefiting it, it means you are depleting your equity and your asset.! Do you want that?
I am taking time as a expense now while I am typing. That's bad.

Sorry Shean Tyng, forgot you again for badminton today. It was an in prompt to decision to go tonite. Nex round then!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

is ok la...i just 1 practise for d coming competition...hehe...wish me luck ya =)