Thursday, November 08, 2007

Talking on the phone while driving...An expensive lesson..

Hell, what a miserable day was for me yesterday...out of nowhere, I had to pay 'summons' to officers after being caught talking on the phone by 'mobile toll stations', that are always on patrol on the road.

Driving along Pending road, with the phone stuck to my ears, I was busy talking away, unaware that there is a patrol car behind me...out of no where, the car then repositioned it to my side, giving its driver and passenger a clear view of what I am doing..! talking away on the phone! He horned me, and i saw him..My first reaction, 'oh shit, i call you back later, caught by the cops!' die liaw this time, gonna waste money again...

now since its in the middle of the roundabout, i tried to jus pretend to put down the phone, assuming that they are just warning me...and i drove away from him...who the hell knows! he tailed me...tail gated me somemore! god damm...i was looking at them on the rear mirror...trying to get them furious! hahaz..i managed to...after tail gating for quite a distance, pretending to be a 'soh lou' don know that he asked me to stop, he stepped hard on the accelerator, overtook me and ask me to stop..!! hahaz...looking at his angry face, i wanna laugh...so i follow his back and stopped at the road side...

next part of the story, usual case,

cops: minta lesen...

me: nah,

cops: pergi mana ini? janganlah cakap telefon semasa memandu, lebih lebih kat roundabout, bahaya itu...

he was then writing on his summon book...one whole stack of loose paper i can see...hahaz...there comes another cop from the car...this one looks fatter, well fed i guess..hahaz..

2nd cop: pergi mana ini? mana boleh cakap telefon semasa memandu?...

calvin: sorry tuan, saya on the way pergi sekolah ini....ada hal emergency tadi...

2nd cop: sekolah mana??

calvin: swinburne...

2nd cop: oh swinburne....simpang tiga sana kan?apa macam sekarang ini?

hahaz...i wont write the next part of the story...i guess u all knows what happens next....the thing that gets me real mad is thati had no small change!! God damm....ask them got change ar? they say where got change business? big mouth loan sharks! governed by government guns!..hell, pay em, which is less, or pay the summon...which is much more...200 for talking on the phone...this is always the catch that put people in dilemma...! shit!...

Moral lesson, if you want to talk on the phone while driving, use the speaker or hands free, cause roads nowadays are roamed with toll stations! you never know when will one crop up from behind of you and catch yea!...BEWARE!!

0 comments: