Sunday, November 04, 2007

Boring boring Sunday!!!

My weekend? Quite an dull weekend for me this week, study week I should name it..Places i went are library and also badminton. Ask me? thats all...What on earth is happening?Keep on studying? TIll i cant find the mood to continue on on a Sunday night..Want to sleep also stil very very early...sleep by 8pm? That would be a joke..

Well, lotsa things came through my head these days...What is my future going to be?its really really very blur now..i cant get hold of anything to make me sure of what i am going to work as, or what am i gonna do...i jus cant live with the thinking of 'finish study then see' kinda thinking.. wondering, keep on wondering..I know i am living a emperor's life now, with i having everything i ever wanted..its really like want wind, got wind, want water got water..

Its not that i dono how to appreciate...but the question is, how long this kinda life is gonna last? this is the question i keep on asking myself...maybe is because i am really KIASI...fear to fail myself...this kind of attitude just cant make me the happy go lucky type of person...ppl say 'study hard and your future will be bright'.. how true is that? ever heard of degree holders have no jobs? and what kinda job i want to do? tats a very big question mark until now...

i jus dono why am i bothered with such things....sienz...should be studyin..i am..but whenever i am free, this kinda things comes through my head...I admit that sometimes i do waste time, i guess everyone does...doin things that are non-benificial to me at all...ish..process of life? i dono..are we supposed to go thru all these stages in life?

well, jus a nonsense crap here since i have nothing to do, no mood to study, too early to sleep on a Sunday night..to all my friends having exams, good luck, all the best and God Bless you ALL!!

1 comments:

!dA アイダ said...

oui pal..wad's all these keeping u bothered all this while...answers you seek for questions like these not always ready to be revealed..i guess u must have been doing a lot of thinking...well,is good to give thoughts on what to do or what we want in future...it gives us a clearer view of what our heart desired and how we want to walk the path of our life..however,too many thinking of the unknown creates anxiety...it disturb us..we do not know wad awaits us in the future,nonody noes..only God knows what is the best for us...so why worry?? since ur future is in "good hands"..all u have to do is believe in Him and the most importantly, believe in yourself!!~ i believe in u..i always do...in time like this,keep ur head up and be strong...

yea..i agree with u..ure living an emperor's life..haha....guess not everyone have the chance to experience that..is a blessing from God..so make full use of it!!~do the things you like to do..meet the people you like to meet and go the places you like to visit...is your life..what u do now relate closely to wad u will do in the future..discover your true self...i noe im talking like everything is so easy..haha..forgive me..is just my thoughts and i always believe that if we just do our best, pray more and everything will be alrite...isnt it??hehe...

hey..sorry for being so loso here...hehe...but ure my buddy,ii want to c those smile on that serious face!!!~ ang gu gu...CHEERS!!~smile yea..if u still dun smile..u really really will becum ah pek liao...trust me...haha...

okae...tats all fer this time...wait fer me to be loso again next time...hope i shared your thoughts...jia u ching...all the best in life!!~take k...