Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Finals jus around the corner...

3 more weeks before the first day of final exams..Finals, the word mean so tense huh? Its time to reflect what I have done for the whole semester i guess...I dont feel that contented with what I have did for the whole semester..It just feels like the whole semester just flew pass me, without me actually doing or learning anything serious, as compared to last semester...Haiz...Its time wasted to put it in simple words...

How come? Every week for me, its jus FIS or HBC220 tutorial that keeps me occupied..thats the only thing i really work on for this semester. People are always asking me, how come u take this subject even u arent accounting student? dont ask me, i also dono why i took it. Frankly, i don regret taking it, cause its a must to at least know how basic accounting works to keep track of a company and also to analyze. I guess it will be useful in future..But, these things are giving me headache at the moment..I dont really understand what is being taught...though i did the exercises...so sad...will keep working on it...Hope a pass or credit can be obtained..with past failing rate of 78%, its really kinda hard to hope for anything beyond credit for a student like me...

As for the rest of the subject, i dono what to study also...jus revise and revise and get those concepts into my head...and microeconomics, with the scope given, i guess it should not be a problem.. Next week, a video named 'An unconvenient Truth' by Al-Gore, whom just won the Nobel Price lately will be screened to help us understand the topic Market failure better. Thanks to Callie, for screening of the video. I wonder is it the same video as i have watched before...

Should be studying at this time, but i just cant find the mood to start...and still i am here, wasting my time in front of the radiation emitting screen, looking and typing characters, trying to update my BLOG...hell...God help me...

0 comments: