Sunday, October 14, 2007

Back in Kuching

Finally, I am back in Kuching from KL...went there on the 11th and came back on the evening of 14th of october....had a great time there. walked a lotz...talked a lotz...met lotz of peoples..thanks to janice and jiaan jhy for their time accompanying me for the whole afternoon...and of course mum and sis..for being there, though we had lots of lrt and monorail trips from bukit bintang to kelana jaya and also sentral...bought my new baby...!.. nikon 18-200mm AF-S VR lens..finally...cant wait to test it..and unleash its performance..well, thats all for the time being...no photos of kl this time cause my camera was lended to someone else...hope it comes back intact!..

1 comments:

JAnice_nEE said...

heys..why u so kek qi de ah..aiyo..im really happy that we can meet up leh..long time din meet liaw ma..next time when u drop by here then inform me yea..k la..u take good care..keep in touch..meet up in kuching after my finals then..c ya..god bless