Sunday, December 03, 2006

Great Day....great experience...

Whoa...yesterday was really a great day for me...2nd Dec 2006...what a great date in my life...beggining of a new decade and a fresh start for lotsa things...dont think i am gonna express everything now here...At my bro's place....will be leavin in a short while...just that i am here online waiting for someone to get online back...well, i will be leavin for Bintulu by 7 am tomorrow, 4th December 2006...and be back again by the evening of 5th December...will plenty of time to write out everything when i get there on the 4th...expected it to be quite bored on the 4th...nothing much to do...so wil be spending much time online i supposed...if nothing hanky panky turns out...hope so... wait for my next post then...it wil be a lengthy wan...till then...a very big thank you to all my friends...for celebrating my birthday for me in such a grand scale...thanks a lot...and especially to Ida...this is the 2nd yr at her place dy..thanks a lot eh...hahaz....and also to someone very special to me....thanks for everything...take care all of ya...

0 comments: