Sunday, July 23, 2006

Friends.. Not limited to age..

A call from my friend.. much more older than me.. my scouter whom is in miri now. .. when i was in miri.. he used to come pick me, go for tea.. sometimes follow him to his showhouse for work.. chat a lot with him.. when i first get there, he even brought me out visit places in miri.. and then even stayed in his office.. was a great time then..he was the one who sent me go see doctor when i had dengue fever.. really owe him a lot.. on my las day in miri, when me and tommy went bac to pack our things, he even came and bring us out for supper though it was raining heavily tat night... and since then, i had left miri, and yet to hear from him till today when i was in library cracking y head for mx, suddenly my phone rang, an 085 no. appear.. i tot it was calvin.. who noes.. its him.. and wad he said really makes me felt thankful for having such a friend like him..he asked "hows life o? so long no hear from u.. tot u die where ki..." haha.. this is our style of speaking.. so don get shocked.. its really very rare for ppl who are much more older than u, calling and ask hows life lately lar... even me also sedom call my juniors.. but.. and yet, he called and ask me how i am.. haha.. This proves friends are not merely jus friends.. and not limited to our own age group only.. Its really nice to have a friend like him.. though he was my scouter b4, who ordered me do this and tat.. was our training camp camp cheif somemore.. haha.. maybe this is wad we call brothers in scouting.. a kind of realationship where others cant have.. its really unique.. rare... Once a Scout, Always A Scout.. its proven to be true and the brotherhood of Scouting further consolidated thru wad my scouter had did.. haha.. not only him of course... jus tat his call makes me realize friends are not limited by age.. can have ppl much more older than us as caring friends.. God Bless..

0 comments: